Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens!Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2021 Our Culture:
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, advise their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
Siemens is primed for future growth, redefining Smart Buildings and bringing game changing IoT into Professional Services (e.g. Accounting, Consulting, etc) buildings. We’re looking for the brightest minds out there to help drive that transformation. Our IoT platform for smart buildings with groundbreaking sensor technology and software cloud applications, collect data in real-time and we are building exciting use cases for our clients as part of our newly formed Digital Enterprise Software sales team.
As a National Account Executive at Siemens, you will ensure a healthy sales pipeline, build relationships, negotiate contracts, and bring the account across the finish line.
If you are in search of high-growth tech exposure and would enjoy working as the face of a brand through establishing and developing partner relations — this role is for you!Responsibilities
- Execute the business’ go-to-market strategy to identify and target the customers that can best benefit from our cloud-based offerings such as our IOT platform, Enlighted, Comfy, and 30+ other portfolio including workplace safety, employee experience, space utilization and many others.
- Identify and build strategic accounts pipeline in the lifesciences and pharma verticals
- Provide accurate and current view of account penetration, sales performance and customer satisfaction including health of the funnel/pipeline.
- Navigate large companies, map relevant stakeholders and develop key relationships.
- Work closely with the customer and support team members to align offerings, further develop use cases and negotiate revenue generating contracts with the goal of establishing Siemens as a trusted partner in innovation.
- Strive to add customer-specific value by viewing situations from the customer’s perspective.
- Display a strong team-player attitude by collaborating effectively with a matrix-structured, internal network of stakeholders (e.g. the Operations group), to help our customers achieve their business objectives.
- Build strategic partnerships with third parties to bring more opportunities to the business.
- Work with marketing and other internal partners to set the course for Professional Services offerings in software and IoT. Stay on top of and disseminate new product and industry knowledge to internal team members.
- A minimum of 10 years of proven experience in selling complex products and services (ideally cloud-based and SaaS technology solutions) to the Professional Service (e.g. Accounting, Consulting, etc) industries, understanding the needs and language of the customer.
- You have high level customer relationships in Professional Services and a defined track record of establishing successful partnerships in innovation.
- You are experienced in selling primarily to senior executives at major Professional Services companies including a diverse ecosystem of key partners such as IT and Line-of-Business executives.
- Successful track record achieving or exceeding annual quota SaaS and/or enterprise software solutions attainment and subscription metrics.
- You can develop and critically analyze a sales pipeline, forecast and report on relevant metrics using Salesforce and related tools.
- You are a strong team player and collaborator, with robust social skills that consistently champion positive working relationships within the sales team and beyond.
- You can maintain a high level of efficiency, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, and collaborative environment.
- Start up experience is a plus.
- Must be willing to travel up to 40% of the time.
- Bachelor's degree or higher preferred.
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
This position supports a Siemens customer who requires all employees and vendors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 where permitted by applicable law and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasonsBenefits:
- Competitive salary + commission based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.