Are you a forward-thinking and aspiring undergraduate ready to take your next steps in the world of education and account management? Join our Intern Development Programme and see for yourself how it differs from any other. Could this be the next exciting step on your journey to your career? If yes, start your year in industry with us at Siemens!
This is your chance to learn about how our work impacts everyday life across the world and you could be there at the centre of that work. From learning how a line of code develops into millions of downloads, to exploring the depths and heights of our varying transport projects, build your skills and see how you can be here with us, shaping the future.
Not really sure who Siemens are and what we do? Click here
to find out.
You’ll be working as part of the Education and Skills team who are responsible for delivering high quality learning solutions to our colleagues in the business, and to the wider industry.
We need innovative and ambitious individuals to explore the varied, exciting areas of our business. One thing for certain is you won’t be short of opportunities! We are recruiting university students for our NTAR Learning Support and Apprenticeship Account Management internship.
Embark on your 12-month placement with us whilst taking part in our fantastic intern development programme. Click here
to find out more about the exciting modules and workshops that make up our scheme.
Here is a taste of what you can expect from this internship:
- Working with our partners at the National Training Academy for Rail (NTAR) to facilitate our high-quality learning provision and programmes
- Assist with account management of our customer base via NATR for the rail industry
- Supporting the development of apprenticeship curriculum and syllabus
- Assist with the various events required for an OFSTED regulated educational training provider including induction and celebration events
- Supporting programme and learner management as well as updating, maintaining, and reporting on all learner data
- Supporting the team in carrying out monitoring reviews of learners
- Gaining an understanding of the specific business including its goals, vision, services, departments, customers, and supply chain
- Communications programme progression to learners and other stakeholders
- Co-ordinating programme training and assessment
- Take ownership for allocated tasks and projects and complete them to the best of your ability
- Actively seek opportunities to develop skills and your knowledge in the preparation for future graduate opportunities
- Take an active role in our Business Impact Project and work with other Graduates, interns, and apprentices across Siemens Mobility to create a project that makes a difference and present this to our CEO
We are looking for innovative and inquisitive candidates that demonstrate the following:
What else do I need to know?
- Be a university student studying towards any undergraduate degree, but you must show a passion for learning and development, education, or HR.
- Be happy to travel as part of this position.
- Have some experience in a training-related department, but it’s not essential
- Have some knowledge or experience of safeguarding
- You think logically, willing to self-learn and research, and take a creative approach to problem solving
- You can work independently, safely, and responsibly; take ownership of challenges and ideas and are looking to develop your ability to drive and lead change
- You enjoy collaborating with others to find innovative solutions
Alongside your role, the intern development programme
will teach softer skills such as communication, teamwork, commercial awareness, digitalisation, and innovation. We also offer plenty of opportunity to develop your career whilst offering a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
We’re looking for passionate teammates with the aptitude and attitude to succeed in the world of Learning and Development. Apply now and join Europe’s leading engineering and technology company.
The total rewards' package for this role includes a salary of £18,525 per annum. We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit your individual needs.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all applicants to encourage agile working, flexibility and innovation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time