Are you a forward-thinking and aspiring undergraduate ready to take your next steps in the world of quality management? Join our Intern Development Programme and see for yourself how it differs from any other. Could this be the next exciting step on your journey to your career? If yes, start your year in industry with us at Siemens!
This is your chance to learn about how our work impacts everyday life across the world and you could be there at the centre of that work. From learning how a line of code develops into millions of downloads, to exploring the depths and heights of our varying transport projects, build your skills and see how you can be here with us, shaping the future.
Not really sure who Siemens are and what we do? Click here
to find out.
You’ll be working as part of the Education and Skills team who are responsible for delivering high quality learning solutions to our colleagues in the business, and to the wider industry.
We need innovative and ambitious individuals to explore the varied, exciting areas of our business. One thing for certain is you won’t be short of opportunities! We are recruiting university students for our NTAR Quality Control and Data Management placement.
Embark on your 12-month placement with us whilst taking part in our fantastic intern development programme. Click here
to find out more about the exciting modules and workshops that make up our scheme.
Here is a taste of what you can expect from this internship:
- Working with our partners at the National Training Academy for Rail (NTAR) to facilitate quality improvement initiatives for our learning provision and processes
- Report on the progress and effectiveness of quality improvement initiatives
- Assist with or conduct internal audits and investigation as per our audits schedule
- Create and maintain automated data of our apprentice progression
- Ensure compliance for an OFSTED regulated educational training provider
- Support all external audits and certifications required (OFSTED, RISQS, ISO4500, 9000, 14001, 27001)
- Gain an understanding of the specific business including its goals, vision, services, departments, customers, and supply chain
- Handling administration tasks, events, and resources as well as customer service and relationship management
- Reporting to senior stakeholders in a global company
- Actively seek opportunities to develop skills and your knowledge in the preparation for future graduate opportunities
We are looking for innovative and inquisitive candidates that demonstrate the following:
- Be a university student studying towards any undergraduate degree, but you must show a passion for improvement. Preferred disciplines: quality management, education, computer science or business
- Be willing to travel as part of this position.
- Have some experience in an education/quality-related department, but it’s not essential
- Possess good analytical skills and innovative thinking, with the aim to succeed
- Take an active role in our Business Impact Project and work with other Graduates, interns, and apprentices across Siemens Mobility to create a project that makes a difference and present this to our CEO
What else do I need to know?
Alongside your role, the intern development programme (www.siemens.co.uk/interns) will teach softer skills such as communication, teamwork, commercial awareness, digitalisation and innovation. We also offer plenty of opportunity to develop your career whilst offering a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
We’re looking for passionate teammates with the aptitude and attitude to succeed in the world of quality management and education. Apply now and join Europe’s leading engineering and technology company.
The total rewards' package for this role includes a salary of £18,525 per annum. We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit your individual needs.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all applicants to encourage agile working, flexibility and innovation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY LIMITED
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time