The Customer Service Engineer I is a field-based, customer-facing role that primarily installs, services, maintains and modifies Siemens imaging equipment at customer sites. Our CSEs represent the "Face of Siemens" to the customer. The Customer Service Engineer reports to the Regional Service Manager at Siemens Healthineers.
Location: Tulsa, OK
- Our Customer Service Engineer will perform service, preventative maintenance, modifications and installations on XP/CT/NM diagnostic imaging equipment at customer sites with minimal supervision.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Minimum high school diploma; experience in testing, repairing and maintaining capital medical equipment
- Strong electronics and computer background needed
- Previous experience with XP/CT/NM strong preference
- 1 - 2 years of field service experience is needed, as well as strong customer service and communication skills
- Must be proficient in the use of tools and service test equipment
- Valid driver's license and good driving record required
- Must be able to work both individually and in an established team setting
- Must be willing to work different shifts as business needs dictate
- Ability to travel and provide service in assigned geography
- Willingness to participate in an on-call rotation after training and certification.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Technical Associate’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Previous experience with XP/CT/NM equipment strongly preferred.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for all new hires by their start date.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.