Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Customer Solutions Specialist, Point of Care based in Boston area to cover the Southeast - Virginia to Florida.
This role is ideal for candidates who enjoy driving customer satisfaction through consultative selling, are achievement-oriented and will think outside-the-box to exceed annual sales goals through strong collaboration with partners and internal stakeholders. The ideal candidate is success-driven, fast-paced, and works well in a diverse team and enjoys a dynamic and changing environment.
1. Provide operational support to current Point of Care Customers based on assigned accounts to increase retention rate
· Actively engage with identified customers to monitor customer satisfaction, be the voice of Siemens Healthineers
· Investigates and pre-qualifies customer contacts / leads based on data analysis or remote customer contact
· Advocate internally working with key partners to address customer concerns/satisfaction issues
2. Identify growth opportunities within current Customer install base through incremental sales opportunities
· Analyses end customers' needs and may support their decision making process.
· Communicates sales activity and works closely with assigned Field representatives including account managers, technical teams and Zone Directors
3. Develop and utilize presentations skills to successfully position Siemens product over the phone
4. Track activities within existing CRM systems to track call activity & enhance communication
· May act as back-office support for general sales
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Excels at building rapport and working cross-functionally, multi-tasking, organization and time management
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
· At least 2 years of experience in full cycle sales (i.e. Account Manager, Inside Sales, Business Development)
· Skilled in problem solving
· Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to adapt
· Demonstrated ability to be proactive and take initiative in business situation
· Solid sales presentation and communication skills both verbal and written
· Strong relationship management skills
· Ability to manage conflicts and escalated issues
· Ability to multitask
· Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
· Experienced in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook)
· Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Knowledge and/or experience with CRM systems preferred
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for COVID-19 for our U.S. employees, contractors, and business partners, where local conditions allow, who: 1) Are customer-facing (e.g., those required to visit a customer/business partner site or interact in-person with customers at any conference or meeting) OR 2) Come on-site, whether regularly or occasionally, at any Siemens Healthineers location. (Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons.)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the medtech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://jobs.siemens-info.com/jobs
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.