Comfy develops software solutions for everyone — from the people who operate the building to the people who fill it.
Comfy is on a mission to create amazing workplace experiences. We are a leading workplace app provider that connects people, places, and systems.
We started by solving the number one complaint in the office (temperature!) and continue to expand to our product suite to give employees greater control over their workplace, including desk/room booking, lighting control and tenant feedback.
We are currently looking to add an innovate and future thinking Sales Engineer to our team
As a Sales Engineer, you will be working in a highly customer-facing role, providing pre-sales support and guidance to prospects. Collaborating with field sales teams to recommend and develop customer solutions. As the SE you will work in a consultative fashion and is looked to as an expert in his/her field by the account team, customers, and internal Siemens teams.
We create amazing workplace experiences through a consumer-facing app for employees and solve real business problems for corporate real estate teams. Headquartered in Oakland, California, with expertise in machine learning, UX design and enterprise service,
Future thinker? Read on
Are you an expert at transitioning seamlessly from a technical discussion with an engineer to a consultative discussion with a C-level executive? Does solving problems for customers and finding both technical and business solutions come naturally to you?
- Work with customers and sales teams on solutions for customers.
- Deliver tailored technical and functional presentations and demonstrations to customer audiences, including technical, business up to and including C-Level executives.
- Support Pre-Sales workshops, demonstrations, proofs of concepts, evaluations, and benchmarks
- Identify technical hurdles early in the sales cycle and work to overcome any objections using available resources.
- Complete all functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs and be able to respond quickly.
- Aid in the development of new product demonstrations and environments.
- Provide Engineering and Product Management crucial customer feedback on the Comfy offerings.
- Contribute to the definition of the strategy for innovation and implementation of Pre-Sales development at Siemens Comfy | Enlighted.
We are looking for super minds, not superheroes
We are looking for an innovate customer obsessed mind that as extensive experience within a Pre-Sales capacity within SAAS industry.
You are a master at communicating across all levels of an organization to both technical and executive audiences, whether impromptu on a whiteboard or using presentations and demonstrations.
Experience from earlier roles in enterprise IT or building IOT implementation, with working knowledge of contractual legal and security & privacy frameworks to win RFP’s
You will be comfortable in creating high-quality technical Statement of Works (SOWs) with tight deadlines and a passion for excellence and high quality in the finished product; acute attention to detail.
If you have working knowledge on sensor integrations, especially on market-leading companies, along with knowledge of the Siemens world of products for digital room automation or building security and access control – this would be a huge bonus!
We have a lot to offer, how about you?
- Market-leading software application centered on improving the workplace experience, Comfy
- Flexibility to work from home
- Take-what-you-need vacation policy
- Competitive salaries
- Generous medical, dental and vision insurance
- Monthly wellness subsidy
- Matching 401k policy
- Frequent team events (in person and virtual), fun and supportive culture and a high-energy vibe
Our Promise to You
We believe your work is an extension of yourself. At Comfy, we hire many sorts of selves and that’s what makes us exceptional. We value diversity of thought, always asking tough questions, committing to solutions—and we do that best when we have and nurture every point of view. We value you, and we want to hear you, learn from you, and move forward together.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. Siemens encourage everyone to bring their whole self to work, and we support applications from a diverse talent pool. We are proud to announce that we have partnered with https://www.vercida.com/uk/employers/siemens the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time