Comfy develops software solutions for everyone — from the people who operate the building to the people who fill it.
Comfy is on a mission to create amazing workplace experiences. We are a leading workplace app provider that connects people, places, and systems.
We started by solving the number one complaint in the office (temperature!) and continue to expand to our product suite to give employees greater control over their workplace, including desk/room booking, lighting control and tenant feedback.
We are currently looking to add an Enterprise CRM ! You will work to drive the most value and the best experience out of the Comfy application for the key enterprise accounts you are assigned to, and guide them through their pre-sales, implementation, and post-sale journey ensuring that the voice of customer is represented internally at all phases.
We create amazing workplace experiences through a consumer-facing app for employees and solve real business problems for corporate real estate teams. Headquartered in Oakland, California, with expertise in machine learning, UX design and enterprise service,
Future thinker? Read on
- Own relationships with our key enterprise accounts at a global level and spearhead customer onboarding, change management, adoption, retention, and additional value creation.
- Participate in all aspects of customer lifecycle to establish meaningful client relationships and build an in depth understanding of their specific use cases and goals.
- Leverage your excellent presentation skills and strategic thinking to lead Quarterly Business Reviews with key customer stakeholders that highlight successes, incremental progress toward goals, opportunities for improvement/increased adoption, discuss critical obstacles, and gather important customer feedback.
- Measure your success, by driving towards OKRs and reporting operational metrics for each of your responsibilities.
- Grow customer advocates that lead to case studies, references, and ultimately renewals and expansion.
- Identify untapped potential in your accounts leveraging your unique relationships and customer centric perspective to create leads for the sales team.
- Work closely and programmatically with our Product and Engineering teams to ensure that the voice of the customer is clearly and deeply considered in our product roadmap, and that the business impacts of customer requests are clearly articulated to internal stakeholders
- Ensure that the voice of the customer is heard during all critical milestones of the customer lifecycle and considered by Comfy pre-sales, delivery, and support team
- Create standardized documentation of unique customer use cases to ensure internal alignment on customer deployment, support, and future opportunities.
- Work with our clients to learn and understand their current workflows and seek out and nurture relationships with key stakeholders at different deployments.
- Track escalated technical and operational issues maintaining continuous communication with clients through resolution and rallying internal stakeholders when necessary to drive resolution.
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, sales, and marketing to implement programs, best practices, and processes to improve deployment, expansion, and retention.
- Build your subject matter expertise around the Comfy application and Comfy‘s partner ecosystem in order to best advise customers and internal teams on how to acheive a customer’s unique success criteria.
- Effectively communicate technical customer asks and escalations to our product engineering and support teams.
- Ensure a smooth customer experience by understanding the full customer solution including how the application integrates with third party devices and systems via API integrations, and BACnet integrations.
We are looking for super minds, not superheroes
You will have extensive customer facing experience: Customer Success, Consulting, Sales, Solutions/Sales Engineering, or related field. Alternatively, 2+ years of similar related experience with an MBA.
Experience working for companies that sell IoT, and/or SaaS products and/or experience working with products integrating with third-party data and IoT devices is a must.
You have experience working with enterprise customers on large scale rollouts with a proven track record of success and be used to engaging and influencing C Level executives.
If you have exposure with Tableau, Power BI, Mixpanel, Gainsight/Totango/Planhat or other CS tooling, Corporate Real Estate or CRE Tech / SaaS industries experience and can bring expertise in cloud services, infrastructure and enterprise SaaS products, this would be a HUGE advantage.
We have a lot to offer, how about you?
- Market-leading software application centered on improving the workplace experience, Comfy
- Flexibility to work from home
- Take-what-you-need vacation policy
- Competitive salaries
- Generous medical, dental and vision insurance
- Monthly wellness subsidy
- Matching 401k policy
- Frequent team events (in person and virtual), fun and supportive culture and a high-energy vibe
Our Promise to You
We believe your work is an extension of yourself. At Comfy, we hire many sorts of selves and that’s what makes us exceptional. We value diversity of thought, always asking tough questions, committing to solutions—and we do that best when we have and nurture every point of view. We value you, and we want to hear you, learn from you, and move forward together.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. Siemens encourage everyone to bring their whole self to work, and we support applications from a diverse talent pool. We are proud to announce that we have partnered with https://www.vercida.com/uk/employers/siemens the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time