During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and well-being of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic. “At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds“
We are seeking a highly motivated individual who will be a member of the Technical Marketing team for Catapult High-Level Synthesis (HLS). The position involves working closely with the Application Engineering (AE) and Sales Team, to promote and deploy Siemens HLS solutions to prospective customers. The role requires implementing high-quality designs for customers and prospects during evaluations, to drive the growth of Catapult High-Level Synthesis products. Other activities will involve becoming a local expert on HLS to provide direct support of Catapult products to Customers in Korea, plus interfacing with R&D to advocate for product enhancements and bug fixes over time.
The ideal candidate is technically focused with solid experience in ASIC/FPGA RTL or HLS design. Strong communication skills, experience working with customers, self-motivated and can work independently on complex design challenges.
- Take customer algorithms and specifications and create HLS implementations that meet critical timing and area constraints to compete with hand-crafted RTL.
- Support customers (both experienced and new to HLS) to help them deploy Catapult HLS successfully; listening and understanding what they are designing, working with them to architect solutions, enabling them to come up to speed and be self-sufficient quickly
- Deliver technical training for AE’s and customers in addition to creating technical white papers, application notes, and technical presentations
- Work with R&D and product marketing to collaboratively drive requirements gathered from customers and field engineers
- BS/MSEE or related field required
- RTL or HLS design for ASIC/FPGA with 5+ years relevant work experience.
- Experience of RTL synthesis (DC, Genus, Vivado or Quartus, etc.) is required
- Understanding of a digital hardware design process and architectural tradeoffs are required
- Exposure to signal processing, machine learning, or video/image processing preferred
- Knowledge of C++ and/or SystemC and object-oriented design preferred
- Experience with HLS is preferred
- Strong communication, presentation, verbal and written communication skills desired
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Electronic Design Automation (Korea) LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time