We make it, you break it.
Are you tired from hacking the same app every single day for the past year? Come and join us in hunting vulnerabilities in highly dynamic environment.
Hundreds of projects are waiting for you. Together we will shape cybersecurity for healthcare.
Your tasks will be the following:
- Hunting for web specific vulnerabilities
- Performing manual penetration test (blackbox/greybox/whitebox type)
- Continuous analysis of threats and weaknesses to develop improved software security concepts
- Continuous improvement of know how in the field of application security
- Support and oversee the implementation of suggested counter-measures to ensure that cybersecurity is part of the ongoing process
- Support development teams with consultations on your findings
- Identify false positives from juniors within the team
- Cooperation and decision making across other penetration testing teams
What are we expecting?
Master’s degree in Computer
Science (or related field) or equivalent work experience
English - advanced
- Web penetration testing related work experience 5+ years
- Understanding of web-app architecture
- Experienced in software development concepts
- Experienced with security frameworks OWASP, SANS, MITRE, OSSTMM
- Expert with using PortSwigger BurpSuite
- Expert in HTTP protocol, Oauth, SSO, JWT, HTML
- Expert in REST, JSON, WebServices, SOAP, XML
- Good understanding of Azure and AWS
- Good understanding of intrusion prevention and detection systems
- Ability to clearly communicate and present technical topics
- Ability to consult in technical and management-related matters
- Experience with threat modeling
Personality requirements and skills:
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good aptitude for learning new technologies
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Advanced interpersonal and communications skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Result oriented
- Highly collaborative
Nice to have:
- OSCP/AWAE certified
- Bug hunting experience or related background
- Published CVE
- Experience with SCRUM/KANBAN
- Experience with leading small teams
- Experience with LaTeX
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 3000 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by
law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions.
We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our
compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time