We make it, you break it.
Are you tired from hacking the same app every single day for the past year? Come and join us in hunting vulnerabilities in highly dynamic environment.
Hundreds of projects are waiting for you. Together we will shape cybersecurity for healthcare.
Your tasks will be the following
- Hunting for web specific vulnerabilities
- Performing manual penetration test (blackbox/greybox)
- Continuous improvement of know how in the field of application security
- Support development teams with consultations on your findings
- Cooperation and decision making across other penetration testing teams
What are we expecting?
English - advanced
- Web penetration testing related work experience 1+ years
- Basic understanding of web-app architectures
- Basic understanding of software development concepts
- Experienced with security frameworks OWASP, SANS, MITRE, OSSTMM
- Basic understanding of PortSwigger BurpSuite or equivalent software
- Good understanding of HTTP protocol, Oauth, SSO, JWT, HTML
- Good understanding of REST, JSON, WebServices, SOAP, XML
- Ability to clearly communicate and present technical topics
Personality requirements and skills:
- Good aptitude for learning new technologies
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Advanced interpersonal and communications skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Result oriented
- Highly collaborative
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 1800 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time