- You will support the Head of Global ECC to develop an Internal Control Program – Guidelines – Implement and enforce the ICP (Internal Control Program) for Export Control and Customs.
- You will ensure related ECC standard business processes requirements are integrated into business strategies, processes, products, and new business opportunities.
- Collaboration & communication – You will define best practices and interface with the business’ functional contacts to implement standards to meet changing regulatory requirements.
- Advice and guidance – You will provide guidance with respect to regulatory questions or business inquiries to functional teams.
- Training – You will define appropriate training requirements and training content for individual role functions.
- Review and Audits – Internal reviews – You will support with the development, implementation, and execution of review-program. Remediation tracking, coordination of ECC audits including CF A. Manage regular internal review program.
- Risk and crisis management – Requirements for risk analysis (e.g., RIC-Process, ACP). Supply Chain Security – Program – You will manage communication of requirements and support sites to implement or maintain Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) certification.
- Transactional Activities - Product classification – You will review and support with Commodity Code and ECCN values in Import-Export (IMEX) systems for newly created materials.
- You will monitor updates to USHTS and Commerce Control List (CCL), analyze changes and update communicate change to the business partners as necessary.
- You will perform reviews of classifications for consistency as appropriate. - Import transactions - provide transactional data to customs brokers to facilitate efficient imports of products.
- You will respond to transactional related questions from all participating government agencies. Perform regular audits by entry information for accuracy.
- Export transactions – You will monitor export filings to provide assurance to ensure prompt and correct filing are completed by third parties where applicable.
- Broker management – You will monitor and manage customs broker performance to ensure accurate, and timely import processing. Conduct broker reviews and other communications of performance measures.
- Sanctioned Party Screening – You will perform monthly batch screening of vendor and customer SAP master data against denies parties list. Review any potential hits and clear as appropriate. Review transactional Sanitary & Phytosanitary Measures (SPS) blocks related to sales order and purchase order processing and release as appropriate.
- Export Licensed shipments – You will review sales orders which require export licenses to determine compliance to US Government License. Obtain from business as necessary supporting information and provide release in SAP and ECC System. Provide information to meet US agencies reporting requirements.
- Cross border activities – You will collaborate with ECC and other teams outside the US as needed to facilitate import activities of US shipments into other countries.
- You hold a successfully completed Degree in Business Administration or International Business.
- You have at least 5 years of related work experience.
- You have solid understanding of LOCAL government agency regulations and Customs & Border Protection (CBP) regulations, classification, trade benefit programs (i.e., TIB, duty drawback, FTA, etc.).
- You are experience with Government Agencies (PGA), especially Food & Drug Administration (FDA) and United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), Bureau of Industry & Security (BIS), and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC).
- You are familiar or experience with cross-border logistics operations preferred.
- You possess strong analytical skills with the ability to translate complex regulations into simple statements.
- Work Location: Singapore or Korea. No relocation required.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time