Acts as Change Leader to derives and implements Lean strategy, policies, standards and guidelines and CIP projects. Supports and coaches cross functional Lean Activities and structural optimizations to support the business units of the organization assigned through Siemens Production System (SPS ), so that make sure us to achieve the operational excellence with best cost, best quality and best delivery
What are my responsibilities?
- Lean Tool (5S, VSM, VAG,SMED, Kanban, SFM, Pull system , Visualization Management, Standardization, Continue flow/one piece flow, process mapping ) implementation
- Classic Industrial Engineering methodology implement, line balance rate increase
- Routing management and optimization
- Capacity design
- Lean basic knowledge training/lean tools training to company colleagues
- Layout design and optimization
- Internal material flow optimization
- Drive and coach Shopfloor management (GEMBA Walk, GEMBA Meeting, Visualization,5S and CIP projects )
- Company level new production concept and system introduce, including digitalization, and process
What do I need to qualify for this job?
1. 1~3 years working and management experience of lean function in manufacturing company
2. With good analytics and communication, problem solve and presentation skills;
3. Able to learn quickly and embrace changes
4. Fluent oral English and good writing
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Manufacturing and Engineering Centre Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time