- Design, develop, modify, and implement software programming for Aprisa(both internal and external) with focus on surpassing customer expectations, on achieving high quality and on-time delivery. Responsible for ensuring the overall functional quality of the released product on all required platforms and mechanism.
- Ability to understand complex products, solutions, and problems.
- Creates, documents, and executes software designs which may involve complicated workflows or multiple product areas.
- Technical lead of one or more projects within one area of a product.
- Provides input to the technical direction for one area of a product.
- Occasional consults with customers in regard to future upgrades and products.
- Able to solve complex technical problems.
- Provides specialized expertise within multiple systems, software disciplines, as well as general knowledge of related disciplines, applications implications, and customer areas.
- Works with minimal supervision on complex projects with wide latitude for independent judgment.
- Highly skilled with extensive proficiency and technical expertise.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Ireland) Limited, Taiwan Branch
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time