Siemens EDA is a global technology leader in Electronic Design Automation software. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop new and highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics in order to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board and system design.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality.
- Responsible for ensuring the overall functional quality of the released product on all required platforms and mechanism.
- Ability to understand complex products, solutions, and problems. Creates, documents, and executes software designs which may involve significant re-architecture of important systems, defining and coordinating implementation of wide-reaching impacts.
- Acts as Technical lead of major projects within one area of a product. Frequently consults with customers in regard to future upgrades and products.
- Influences the technical direction for one area of a product.
- Provides high-level technical expertise, including performing in-depth and complex software systems programming and analysis.
- Provide problem resolution and technical leadership for the group. Possesses broad knowledge of internal operating systems, applications implications and customer areas. Technical Lead in guiding junior engineers.
- Works without supervision on highly complex projects with complete latitude for independent judgment and technical expertise. Extensive knowledge of the field.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Ireland) Limited, Taiwan Branch
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time