Build this New Chapter with us…
We bring together ingenuity from Siemens Service & Governance organizations and Advanta to create digital services shaping the future of Siemens.
We focus on smart solutions to real world business challenges.
We enable the digital transformation of T, CYS, ST, SUE, POC and ADV with state of the art IT.
We provide the enterprise ready IT tools and services for productivity and business process mgmt.
Change the future with us…
In this role you will be leading a team of IT experts with end-to-end responsibly for IT services enabling:
- Research & technology projects
- Cybersecurity projects & tools
- Advanta projects incl. business consulting and software architecture projects
- Enterprise Tools & Support for Risk, Productivity & Business Process Mgmt.
- Owner of the NewPAR Application Suite, OPW, LoA, BPMS, Wikisphere
Your tasks will include:
- Leading a team of IT professionals
- Performing the IT Partner role based on strong relationships with ADV, T, CYS, ST, SUE, POC
- Creating opportunities for the organizations served both with IT innovation and IT productivity
- Taking ownership of and ensuring innovation, cybersecurity, reliability as well as cost-efficiency for all services and platforms provided
- Implementation consulting from a process point of view as well as from a technical perspective
What you need to make real what matters.
- Master’s degree in IT or business administration with focus on IT or similar degree
- > 5 years of leadership experience in large international IT organizations
- Strong communication and collaboration skills on all levels of the organization
- In-depth knowledge of Business Engineering, Business Process Consulting, and IT service management best practices and IT technologies employed
- Hands on experience with agile approaches (e.g. SCRUM) and innovation techniques (e.g. Design Thinking)
- Excellent communication in English and German
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
Please note that we will also consider candidates from other locations if they are suitably qualified.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time