Siemens EDA is a global technology leader in Electronic Design Automation software. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop new and highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics in order to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board and system design. And here we have the opportunity for you to join us!
Your Success-Oriented Role:
- As a part of the geographically dispersed Sourcery CodeBench Eclipse/CDT team, you will be working to develop new functionality and improve our IDE.
- You are expected to be comfortable both contributing to and incorporating technology from the upstream development of Eclipse, CDT, and related technologies.
- If you are passionate about producing embedded software development tools that are robust and easy to use, we look forward to your application.
- Strong programming skills; proficient in one of these languages: Java, C++, Python
- Good object-oriented analysis & design skills
- Experience with Eclipse and/or CDT, preferably in the Embedded Software domain
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related subject
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Good communication skills
- If you have not worked on Eclipse but on other IDEs, your application will be considered.
- Knowledge of GNU tools, particularly GDB, RTOS or Embedded Linux is a plus.
- You need to be a self-starter and have an ability to work independently in this role.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Pakistan Development (Private) Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time