Senior IT Solution Architect Low Code & Cloud (m/f/d)
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the digital transition of companies from Portugal to the world. There are more than 1200 professionals working in Cybersecurity, Analytics Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Infrastructure Management. Check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
We are a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation, and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a groundbreaking role.
Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society? Join us!
What role will you play?
• IT architect for Low Code platforms including Solution design for cloud-based IT solutions
• Supporting the Corporate low code service as a foundation for future Applications, platform features to ensure and increase reusability degree
• Define architectural principles, guidelines and framework for low codes development to ensure quality standards on platform
• Understanding the Low Code platform architectures and keeping them up to date with the newest developments
• Advise and work on technical (implementation) solutions for our customers
• Working with development teams on complex implementation challenges around security, integration, data modelling, app performance, deployment strategies and more.
• Technical key contact for IT partners and Software providers regarding future development of low code service offerings and the integration into the Siemens landscape
• Ensuring that best practices and guidelines are applied
• Overcome technical challenges by finding innovative solutions
• Drive and manage processes related to Siemens regulatory requirements, e.g. Information security, Asset classification & protection, protection concepts for IT assets, data protection.
• Nice to have: experience and know-how on Mendix and/or PEGA low code platforms
Knowledge and Experience:
• At least 5 years of increasing responsibility out of which, at least 3 years in designing & implementing cloud solutions.
• Proficient & Hands on experience in architecting, designing and managing continuous delivery system using Agile methodologies.
• Hands on experience in architecting, implementation solutions in large IT projects.
• Good knowledge in Low Code platforms
• Deep knowledge about Cloud platforms / solutions (e.g. AWS)
• Fluent English
• Ability to work on complex issues autonomously and team based
• Strong Problem Solver
• Experience in managing a global service / global application
• Strong communication capabilities and customer orientation
• Stakeholder management – Internal and External organization
What we have to offer:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.