If you really want to make a differece - make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2020, which ended on September 30, 2020, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €9.1 billion and had around 38,500 employees worldwide.
Your new role - challenging and future-oriented
- Join the No. 1 locomotive business and the leading provider of passenger coaches in Europe.
- You will play a key role in managing the global project portfolio in the different markets.
- In the context of the Siemens project management culture, you will support/assist and coach the project manager(s) operationally and strategically as a 'temporary entrepreneur'.
- The core of the function is to ensure the ambitious growth targets in the business through a commercially successful project execution, but also successful from the customer perspective.
- As a seasoned project manager, you understand how to coordinate and coach projects in complex multi-project portfolios.
- Your entrepreneurial view of projects enables you, in liaison with the project managers, to develop and implement the necessary impulses for a successful project execution.
- This the role is a staff function, which reports together with the project managers to the top management.
- Due to your leadership experience, you can provide operational support or coaching to the management of various functional areas in their entrepreneurial tasks.
- You enjoy working with colleagues with different and diverse work culture approaches and communicating sound leadership principles.
Your qualifications - solid and appropriate
- You hold a university degree (Master / Diploma) in an engineering or economic field.
- In addition, you have many years of professional experience in the plant business for small and/or medium-sized series.
- You impress us with your comprehensive know-how in an entrepreneurial management of multi-project portfolios.
- Furthermore, you have leadership experience in at least two functional areas 1.) Project management AND 2.) Engineering and/or 3.) Manufacturing, Product Management, Procurement, Materials Management, Sales, Financial Management of large projects.
- You are experienced in managing crisis projects or turn-around challenges and the corresponding reporting at the executive management/board level.
- You already have proven your leadership skills in multinational project teams with culturally diverse backgrounds.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mr. Karl-Christian Gerbaulet.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time