Siemens Healthineers is building tomorrow’s talent. Shape the future with us.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technologies around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens Healthineers;
- Freedom and a healthy work-life balance – Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Be part of exciting and innovative projects that help solve some of the world’s most significant health problems.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education and technology, and sustainability, making a positive impact on communities.
- Participate in our celebrations and social events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
- Siemens Healthineers is proud to be a Great Place to Work-certified company® in Canada for 2020-2021, 2021 Best Workplaces in Ontario™, and 2021 list of Best Workplaces™ for Women.
As a leading medical technology company, Siemens Healthineers enables healthcare providers to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, improving the patient experience, and digitalizing healthcare. Siemens Healthineers is continuously developing its product and service portfolio, with AI-supported applications, digital services and clinical Point of Care diagnostic products, that play an increasingly important role in the next generation of medical technology. These new applications will enhance the company’s foundation in in-vitro diagnostic, image-guided therapy, and in-vivo diagnostics. Siemens Healthineers also provides a range of services and solutions to enhance healthcare providers’ ability to provide high-quality, efficient care to patients.
Siemens Healthineers in Canada stands for engineering expertise with a pioneering spirit in exploring and developing business opportunities to help healthcare providers achieve their goal of improving outcomes while reducing costs. Our 800 employees in Canada located across Canada and 54,000 worldwide, work together to deliver solutions for healthcare providers, resulting in 70% of medical decisions being influenced by the technologies we provide.
• 70% of critical clinical decisions are influenced by the type of technology we provide.
• More than 31 million Canadians benefit from Siemens Healthineers products every year.
• An average of 85,000 Canadians per day receive treatment or tests from a Siemens Healthineers device.
• Siemens Healthineers participates in 30 healthcare research collaborations in Canada and around the world.
Our Talent Acquisition Partners work directly with business leaders to define their recruiting needs, designing and executing recruitment campaigns to attract talented people to our business. You’ll use your skills to advise and guide the business, sourcing directly and engaging both active and passive candidates at a wide range of levels. We’re passionate about giving candidates an exceptional experience, and we want to work with talent acquisition professionals who value a high-touch, proactive approach to recruitment. We act as the talent advisors to our business stakeholders, with a reputation for attention to detail, responsiveness and a creative approach to talent acquisition.
What will you do?
- Drive the recruitment process from start to finish, implementing the optimal strategy to identify, select, assess and hire candidates across various professions and position levels.
- Partner with our business leaders to execute talent acquisition strategies and influence quality of hiring in direct support of business objectives.
- Maintain current knowledge of the talent market, competitors and Siemens Healthineers business needs in your portfolio in order to better forecast available talent pools and market trends.
- Apply your passion for the talent acquisition practice by establishing connections, leveraging a professional online and social media presence, and prospect talent through your network. Success in the role will require headhunting skills to build and maintain candidate pools and talent pipelines.
- Assessment of candidates, leveraging various tools including phone interviews, digital video interview assessment, to present candidate slate to Hiring Manager.
- Act as a Siemens Healthineers brand ambassador to candidates, ensuring a positive experience, providing timey feedback and managing expectations.
- Maintain data integrity in our Applicant Tracking System (Avature) in every aspect of the process.
- Build and maintain strong professional relationships with leaders and internal partners involved in all aspects of the recruiting process.
- Participate in projects as required
What will you need to succeed?
- Degree or diploma in related discipline.
- Minimum 3-5 years of full cycle recruitment experience.
- Bilingual in French and English is an asset
- Deep expertise in best practices in recruitment, including a thorough knowledge of employment legislation related to recruitment, diversity & inclusion best practices and an innovative and flexible approach to sourcing strategy.
- Experience with tools and market leading technology including an Applicant Tracking System and LinkedIn Recruiter functionality required
- You are resilient, sharp, passionate and forward thinking.
- Known for your ability to influence in a positive and constructive way; valued for your credibility as a trusted advisor.
- Proven ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment coupled with a strong sense of urgency and ability to prioritize
- You embrace and champion change. You'll continuously evolve your thinking and the way you work in order to deliver your best.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-Time temporary
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.