- Management of customer base and growing the business in the Region.
- This position is responsible for the orchestration of implementation plans with customers for new instruments;
- Facilitation of training rotations and schedules;
- Development of timeline for acquiring samples, implementing tests and start up strategies within defined guidelines;
- Assistance in facilitating the proper customer support for technical issues.
- Demonstrates single system products, participates in customer training and pre- and post-sales support of clinical product offerings.
- May participate in in-house clinical trials.
- Participates in training courses for customers and company personnel on the working aspects of single system clinical equipment and communicates the technical and clinical information, ensuring customer utilizes equipment with efficiency and skill in appropriate applications.
- May participate in product promotion for tradeshows and seminars.
- Supports development of customer relationship.
- Provides most complex feedback and recommendations from customers to product development groups.
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Certification may be required in some areas.
- Must have clean driving record over past 3 years.
- BA/BS preferably in Medical Technology;
- Thorough technical knowledge of medical technology;
- 2+ years of laboratory experience;
- Prior field experience is preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively handle customer problems and support the sales team’s efforts;
- Ability to prioritize critical customers and handle the crisis customers first; computer literacy is mandatory (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.);
- Strong presentation and selling skills;
- Must be completely aligned with the corporate Vision, Values and Beliefs;
- Must be able to travel within and outside the region 50% of the time. This includes Mon- Friday overnight travel.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.