With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Agile Test Engineer team and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us and What are my responsibilities?
· Talk to developers and understand new functionality being developed
· Identify new test scenarios and create of new test cases
· Follow agreed processes on test results storage, defect tracking and defect verification
· Responsible for E2E and Regression testing of the products
· Automate the feature and regression test cases
· Maintain the CI pipeline in co-ordination with the team and architect
· Collaborate with multiple teams and partners
· Innovate and improve the existing test processes
· Present the timely status to the stakeholders & management
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / M.Tech / ME or equivalent
Experience: 3-7 years
· 3+ years of experience in testing
· Good to have OPCUA knowledge
· Experience on Automation Testing using C# and Python
· Basic understanding of TDD, CI/CD
· Strong trouble shooting, debugging and problem solving skills
· Experience in writing integration tests, regression tests
· Comfortable with basic Linux commands
· Knowledge about Software Engineering Tools and processes
o Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) Exposure to Configuration management tools (e.g. TFS,Clearcase, Git)
· Soft skills
o Good communication skills
o Self reliant and Team player
o Analytic thinker and innovative
o Quick learner
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time