Management and coordination of crisis and corporate security related issues within zone China.
Areas of Responsibilities:
1. Support the Coordinator for Crisis Management and Corporate Security for all crisis and security related issues within zone China and ensure adequate measures are implemented for certain cases.
2. Coordinate crisis management related activities within zone China in accordance with the headquarters and directives.
3. Coordinate and support the implementation and control of Corporate Security Workstreams, e.g. Travel Security, Event protection within zone China in accordance with related departments and directives.
4. Be direct communication partner with Real Estate team for Property Protection.
5. Other tasks assigned by manager or company, e.g. supporting quality management activities.
- Bachelor degree or above relevant in Law enforcement and security technology market or similar.
- At least 1 year working experience, in multi-national company is preferred.
- Experience of crisis management, corporate security and/or quality management is preferred.
- Skilled in MS office software application.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time