We are going through a change:
Our company is currently undergoing a significant organisational change. An independent organisation, Yunex Traffic, is being carved out of the large international company, Siemens Mobility. The new company, a leader in innovative and intelligent transport solutions, will be in closer contact with customers. It will have a typical flat organisational structure and be able to react to the current market situation fast.
What will be your responsibilities?
You will become a member of the emerging IT Hub in our Yunex Traffic branch in Prague or Brno. Together with colleagues from 25 countries all over the world, you will be building the IT infrastructure of the newly formed company worldwide. What will be your responsibilities?
- Be responsible for the architecture, design and development of innovative worksite-focused structures (on-premises, but in particular in the cloud), and their seamless integration
- Consulting rendered to our providers with the design of the future global IT site and all interconnected services based on your experience
- Understand business targets and verify the IT solution architecture against business, security, and financial requirements
- Evaluate planned changes and solution possibilities in terms of value, opportunities, and risks, decide on technologies and architecture and represent them for the customer
- You follow the latest technology trends, identify innovations and best practices for the subsequent development of our architecture
What do you need to possess to be a part of our team?
- University degree (ideally in IT, economics, physics, or mathematics)
- At least 3 years of experience as a solution architect for an outsourced IT site
- Expertise in planning, design, implementation, problem-solving, and provision of Microsoft 365 services
- Experience with public cloud solutions (ideally with Microsoft Azure)
- Strong customer focus
- You fluently communicate in English (email communication, personal and phone talks, daily work with documentation), German is a plus
What can you look forward to with us?
By joining us, among other things, you will get, for example:
- Up to 33 days of holiday
- Working hours as you organize them (you should be available between 10 am and 2 pm)
- Possibility of working from home for a better work-life balance
- Personal annual budget in the amount of CZK 24,000 or CZK 48,00
And that's not all. What else can we offer? Click here to find out: https://www.siemens.cz/mobilityjobs/en/employee-benefits
Where can you find our offices? Nearby Stodůlky subway station in Prague / Close to the center of Brno on Škrobárenská Street.
Send us your curriculum vitae, stop by for coffee and discover the
secrets of transporting the future with us!
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Yunex, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time