We are going through a change:
Our company is currently undergoing a significant organisational change. An independent organisation, Yunex Traffic, is being carved out of the large international company, Siemens Mobility. The new company, a leader in innovative and intelligent transport solutions, will be in closer contact with customers. It will have a typical flat organisational structure and be able to react to the current market situation fast.
What will be your responsibilities?
You will become a member of the emerging IT Hub in our Yunex Traffic branch in Prague or Brno. Together with colleagues from 25 countries all over the world, you will be building the IT infrastructure of the newly formed company worldwide. What will be your responsibilities?
- Manage an international SAP project to align the existing global ERP environment (currently seven systems) in one S4/HANA system
- Prepare a single implementation project together with colleagues from abroad
- As a PM, you manage a project team together with process owners
- Focus on the standard template elements and ensure the performance of all business requirements
- Initiate, plan, and manage SteerCo meetings with the top management together with the business PM and implementation partner
- Ensure preference and successful implementation of SAP interfaces
- Represent the SAP project as the cornerstone of the IT transformation process within the company
- Monitor and analyse the course of your projects, including the appropriate documentation
- Transform IT projects into actual service processes (DevOps)
What do you need to possess to be a part of our team?
- A university degree (ideally in IT, engineering or economics)
- At least 3 years of experience as an SAP project manager
- You follow the latest trends in state-of-the-art SAP technologies
- Experience with the implementation of SAP, ed. S4/HANA (and awareness of SAP BTP options)
- Very good process knowledge in at least one of the following SAP modules: FI, CO, SD, CS, PP, MM
- An international setting is in your element
- You emphasise structure in your work and are result-oriented
- You fluently communicate in English (email communication, personal and phone talks, daily work with documentation), German is a plus
What can you look forward to with us?
By joining us, among other things, you will get, for example:
- Up to 33 days of holiday
- Working hours as you organize them (you should be available between 10 am and 2 pm)
- Possibility of working from home for a better work-life balance
- Personal annual budget in the amount of CZK 24,000 or CZK 48,00
And that's not all. What else can we offer? Click here to find out: https://www.siemens.cz/mobilityjobs/en/employee-benefits
Where can you find our offices? Nearby Stodůlky subway station in Prague / Close to the center of Brno on Škrobárenská Street.
Send us your curriculum vitae, stop by for coffee and discover the secrets of transporting the future with us!
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Yunex, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time