We are going through a change:
Our company is currently undergoing a significant organisational change. An independent organisation, Yunex Traffic, is being carved out of the large international company, Siemens Mobility. The new company, a leader in innovative and intelligent transport solutions, will be in closer contact with customers. It will have a typical flat organisational structure and be able to react to the current market situation fast.
What will be your responsibilities?
You will become a member of the emerging IT Hub in our Yunex Traffic branch in Prague or Brno. Together with colleagues from 25 countries all over the world, you will be building the IT infrastructure of the newly formed company worldwide. What will be your responsibilities?
- Be responsible for the entire Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform lifecycle with a focus on user satisfaction
- Ensure service availability, continuity, and performance of cooperation terms together with external providers
- Coordinate and test units and integration for service implementation; documentation of new processes
- Change management, updates, and releases without service interruptions (globally and locally)
- Support the change approval processes under the IT security principles and instructions for the correct management and business architecture
- Plan costs and sources for the platform
What do you need to possess to be a part of our team?
- University degree in IT
- At least 5 years of experience with the Dynamics 365 implementation and any of the following certifications: Dynamics 365 Sales, Dynamics 365 Field Service, Dynamics 365 Customer Service, Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation, Dynamics 365 Marketing
- Experience with serving a multi-tenant D365 landscape
- Knowledge of Azure PaaS, Azure DevOps
- Courage to be a project leader
- Passion for Dynamics 365, related Microsoft and new technologies in general
- You know how project cooperation works with various external companies
- You are a practitioner in soul and mind and tend to thrive on analyses
- You like shaping and implementing changes and are not shy to show your presentation skills occasionally
- You're not afraid to be involved in challenging discussions and assume responsibility for comprehensive issues
- An international setting is in your element
- You fluently communicate in English (email communication, personal and phone talks, daily work with documentation)
What can you look forward to with us?
By joining us, among other things, you will get, for example:
- Up to 33 days of holiday
- Working hours as you organize them (you should be available between 10 am and 2 pm)
- Possibility of working from home for a better work-life balance
- Personal annual budget in the amount of CZK 24,000 or CZK 48,00
And that's not all. What else can we offer? Click here to find out: https://www.siemens.cz/mobilityjobs/en/employee-benefits
Where can you find our offices? Nearby Stodůlky subway station in Prague / Close to the center of Brno on Škrobárenská Street.
Send us your curriculum vitae, stop by for coffee and discover the secrets of transporting the future with us!
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Yunex, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time