What are my responsibilities?
- Collaborate with Vertical Managers for the Go-to-Market strategy - Implement the marketing & promotion plans targeting our key customers.
- Support on internal meeting management - Organize quarterly management review meeting, region sales/BU alignment meeting and other documentation / reporting work assigned by line manager
- Be the key contact window for our SI vertical / account financial reporting and opportunity reporting (in close collaboration with our FIN team, BU interface, SI KAM and Vertical Managers)
- Support on the systematic development of Siemens SI Key Account Management – Contribute to account managers training, review, activities, and further identification and appointments
- Generate market insights - Provide market research and conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis which includes market trend, competitive landscape, customers’ need etc.
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Minimum of 1 year experience in strategic marketing, corporate strategic planning, or business development role
- Bachelor or master’s degree from leading institutions; Specialization in science/business preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills: ability to analyze, organize and integrate complex data/ information into clear and concise strategic plans and presentations.
- Good execution and project management skills
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, influencing and communication skills
- Excellent oral and written English skills
- Strong learning agility; demonstrated adaptability in new product segments and market conditions.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time