Are you passionate about technology and highly interested in software architecture? Are you eager to be working on large scale projects, mainly in the pharmaceutical industry? Well, we might have good news for you!
We are looking for a MES Engineer to re-enforce our team at Siemens GPC to develop Manufacturing Execution System (MES) solutions.
With a broad spectrum of innovative products and solutions, Siemens GPC is a leading solution partner for ensuring high reliability and optimal industrial processing industries worldwide. With this background we want to reach out into the new digital business.
As Jan, your future manager, says, “you will be part of a team of engineers and Project Managers who work with and for each other”. We are all very passionate about what we do but our team spirit is even more important. Do you also thrive by values such as “innovation, responsibility and excellence”? Then you should continue reading.
As a MES Engineer, you will work in a diverse team of automation, MES engineers and project managers. And you will:
- Propose and design solutions for OpCenter Execution Pharma (previously known as Simatic IT eBR).
- Define functional and design specifications by interpreting business, process and technical requirements with the customer.
- Translate functional and design specifications into a MES concept: workflows, equipment classes, bill of material (BOM), etc.
- When required, you will develop custom scripts, interfaces.
- Define test specifications, participate in testing and commissioning as per GMP requirements.
- Develop tools and templates to accelerate the engineering process.
- Conduct technical trainings when required to share development best-practice.
- Propose measures to continuously improve the engineering processes to optimize cost and quality.
Curious to know if you’re the colleague we’re looking for?
- You are familiar with OpCenter Execution Pharma or similar MES software packages and processes in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- You have experience in database management and querying methods: Oracle/MS SQL Database.
- You have knowledge of basic programming languages like .NET, HTML, Java or XML.
- Experience with DCS systems: SIMATIC PCS 7, Simatic Batch and ERP systems is a plus.
- You want to work in an international/multi-cultural environment, and you have strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- You have good communication skills, a creative mindset and you are an effective team player.
- You are willing to travel occasionally.
- Your English is excellent and you have a good knowledge of Dutch and/or French.
Join us on an expedition towards a sustainable future and apply now!
Bij Siemens zijn we altijd voorlopers geweest – of het nu gaat om elektrificatie, automatisering of digitalisering. Digitalisering zal het verschil maken op weg naar groei en innovatie, ook voor medewerkers.
Het “Be The Change-charter” van Agoria, en het daaropvolgende label ‘Employer ready for the future of work’ roept bedrijven op om hun personeelsbeleid af te stemmen op de arbeidsmarkt van morgen.
Net voor de afsluiting van het jaar 2020 kreeg Siemens Belux -als eerste in België- het label ‘Employer ready for the future of work’ van technologiefederatie Agoria.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.A./N.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time