As Partner of Choice, our Global Business Services (GBS) center support Siemens’ companies worldwide to achieve excellence in their internal processes in areas such as Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Customer Care and many more.
At GBS, we are on a digital transformation journey to shape the Shared Services Center of the Future. To this end, we use low-code development platforms like Mendix to fundamentally reinvent the way enterprise applications are developed and to create business impact for our customers much faster.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the digital transition of companies from Portugal to the world. There are more than 1200 professionals working in Cybersecurity, Analytics Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Infrastructure Management. Check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
We are a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation, and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a groundbreaking role.
Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society? Join us!
Are you ready to be part of the future of GBS?
We are looking for an Enterprise Architect to join the GBS Digital Solutions team.
A self-motivated person with a deep understanding of SAP, cloud, architectures, workflow and ecosystem. The ability to connect technology with measurable business value is critical to an Enterprise Architect. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business-, products-, and technical- challenges.
As an Enterprise Architect, you will engage with Siemens Global Business Services, its customers and prospects across various business lines. You will be responsible for partnering with process consultants and data analysts to design digital solutions driving digital transformation of our own operations and those of our customers across different technology domains such as data, business process management, low-code, RPA and AI.
What role will you play?
- Design and ensure the implementation of enterprise architectures according to defined rules
- Together with GBS Business lines, you advise our customers with your profound technology solution architecture competencies and agile project management and/or consulting experience
- You are running technical deep dive and architecture sessions with customers, partners and our DevOps teams
- You provide architectural guidance for new solutions and services across different technology domains and ensure their compliance with the existing architectural landscape.
- You facilitate stakeholder alignment via close collaboration with management levels in HQ and regions
- You support and provide analysis of risks from global initiatives impacting our enterprise architecture, derive mitigation and opportunities.
We are looking for:
- Successfully completed university degree in Computer Science or other equivalent disciplines
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Several years of experience in SAP Technology
- Holistic ERP-knowledge (SAP Cloud Platform & Services, SAP S/4HANA, SAP PI/PO, SAP ALM…), including programing languages (ABAP, etc)
- Experience with complex ERP-Landscapes (Application Lifecycle management, Cybersecurity, Cloud, Integration, Infrastructure, etc.)
- Understand Business challenges and respective strategy, and align with IT strategy
- With your customer facing skills, ideally gained within a partner/consulting organization, you inspire your peers for new technologies and processes
- You have a solid understanding on enterprise and cloud integration patterns, integration platform and technologies
- Experience and knowledge in technology domains such as machine learning, business process management, RPA and low code platforms is of advantage
- You can multitask in a fast-changing environment and bring high-energy, you have analytical thinking and project management ability (Agile delivery, CI/CD, DevOps/SCRUM)
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in English are a must
What we have to offer:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time