Do you thrive on analyzing complex situations and creating solutions in the best interest of employees? Then, we need to get in touch!
SIEMENS is offering a unique opportunity for a driven and enthusiastic trainee!
Your ideas count from day one. And believe us, this is not just an empty promise, but everyday life at SIEMENS. You will get the opportunity to bring your creative ideas to life while working on several projects around mobility, internal and external communication and much more. You will report to both the HR Director and the Compensation and Benefits Manager.
Sounds exciting, right?
You should apply if you
- Are looking for a traineeship with a minimum duration of 6 months.
- Are student in a business school with a major in a Marketing related field.
- Want to take initiatives and have impact.
- Like to challenge the status quo through your creative and out of the box thinking mindset.
- Want to bring your excellent communication style and your analytical skills to the next level in a complex environment.
- Have affinity with digital marketing tools.
- Speak fluently English, Dutch and French.
Siemens was the first company in Belgium who was awarded with the label ‘Employer ready for the future of work’ from Agoria. Siemens believes that Digitalization will mark the future of work and is actively applying this in their employee policy.
Join us on an expedition towards a sustainable future and apply now!
Organization: People & Organization
Company: Siemens S.A./N.V.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time