Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects Buildings and Energy Systems to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to people's needs and helps customers use resources better.
We help our customers thrive, communities to progress, and support sustainable development.
Our Regional Solutions and Services team (RSS) are currently seeking a Service Technician (Fire) to work within Greater London & South of the M4 corridor.
You will be the first responder to fault calls and pricing/executing small works.
This is a fantastic role in our growing business where you can help shape our growth in this market.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants. See our flexibility culture here.
Use your skills to move the world forward.
As a Service Technician, you will attend to fault calls (normal working hours), targeted with meeting or exceeding customer contract SLA’s and first-time fix rates and responsible for quoting and executing Labor & Material works (L&M).
- First responder to fault calls (in normal working hours), during busy periods you will be supported by other team members
- Support your manager in dealing with any customer complaints
- Working closely with the back office ensuring correct info to quote, secure & deliver all reactive L&M works in your area/team
- Providing technical support to the engineers and back-office staff
- Service and maintain for the relevant discipline systems in line with industry standards,
- identify any defects, non-conformities and produce site documentation
- Support your manager with Coaching and mentoring engineering team including development plans ensuring we have the correct skill sets available across each team.
- Responsible for your own H&S and may be asked to support your manager with completing the following audits: PPE, ladder, and asset inspections, cascading and delivering TBT’s, onsite safety audits, reviewing and updating RAM’s
- Supports and proactively drives continuous improvement within the team
- Follow all Siemens H&S policies & procedures
- Proactive engagement with management and contributing/presenting at engineering days
Change the future with us.
We are looking for someone with an extensive background within the fire industry, with a focus on ensuring customer satisfaction.
If you have a growth mindset with an appetite for learning, this could be the role for you.
We have a lot to offer, what about you?
We're Siemens. A collection of over 348,000 great minds are all making the future, and you could be one of them. Siemens is constantly innovating and pushing the boundaries in how digitalisation shapes the future; we need the best and brightest talent onboard to support us on this journey.
The benefits package for this role includes a generous base salary and the opportunity for you to take part in our sales commission scheme. 26 days holiday, up to 10% pension contribution match, an excellent company share scheme.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
We have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion-focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made to enable you to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know via our FAQ section here or contact the recruiter.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time