Role: Security Analyst
Electrical Energy keeps the world moving. No matter where the power comes from or where it needs to go we make sure it makes its way.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Grids and Infrastructure team as a Mobile App Developer and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories.
What part will you play!
- Collaborating with senior stakeholders across the business in other to understand business priorities and requirements.
- Reviewing current system security measures and recommending and implementing enhancements
- Complete involvement in Penetration Testing, Vulnerability testing, Risk analysis and Security assessments.
- Establishing disaster recovery procedures and conducting breach of security drills
- Promptly responding to all security incidents and providing thorough post-event analyses
- Involve in TRA, Define Security Roadmap for the products.
- Update and upgrade the organization’s security systems.
- Provide technical guidance and supervision on the security aspects for the team.
Use your skills to move the world forward
- To plan, investigate, and build reliable, powerful, and flexible security architectures.
- Solid understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorization and security.
- Good working knowledge of current IT risks and experience implementing security solutions.
- Experience implementing multi-factor authentication, single sign-on, identity management or related technologies.
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture.
- Ability to interact with a broad cross-section of personnel to explain and enforce security measures.
- Expertise in security measures such as firewalls, intrusion detection, and prevention systems (IDS/IPS), network access controls and network segmentation.
- Well versed with operating systems like Windows, Linux, and UNIX.
- An understanding of the necessary security standards/frameworks. Example: ISO 27001/27002.
- Ensure the organization’s security mechanisms work as expected.
- Take leadership on security awareness campaigns and training activities.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time