Mobility in the United States is at the forefront of a technological revolution. Yunex Traffic – A Siemens Business is an innovative partner to agencies in their transformation by combining existing infrastructure with forward-looking, application-driven technology that meets tomorrow's needs.
We at Yunex Traffic help make public agencies more intuitive by providing a path to a digital transportation ecosystem, connected, and integrated and deliver solutions in the areas of Central and Adaptive Control, Advanced Traffic Management System (ATMS), and Smart Lighting. Also providing Connected Vehicle solutions (V2I) and Mobility-as-a-Service.
In this exciting environment, an opportunity is available for a Senior Project Manager to join our team in Austin, Texas or Riverside, CA. We could also accommodate a remote office with 50% travel to the project sites.Position Overview
Yunex Traffic is recruiting for a Senior Project Manager to implement sophisticated ATMS, Smart Lighting, and V2I projects across the nation – including Smart Lighting and how ATMS collaborates with Connected and Autonomous Vehicles, Traffic Management, and Adaptive Traffic Control activities. This vital role will support and guide our resources to implement business strategy and meet customer satisfaction and business goals.
In this role, you will lead project teams during project execution and guarantee business goals and customer satisfaction by completing complex projects timely and within budget. This role requires thought leadership in the respective solution space, applying standard methodologies in the Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) industry, leadership and interpersonal skills, and a strong background in customer relationship management and project management.Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Civil, Electrical, or Software Engineering. MBA or M.S. degree preferred
- PMP certification, PMI
- 7-10 years of experience in the ITS industry working for Engineering consultants
- Overview of traffic signal control systems, advanced traffic management, adaptive, transit signal priority, V2I, and Smart Cities solutions
- Responsibility for running scope, cost, schedule, claims, internal staffing, vendors, and contractual deliverables
- 30% travel within the U.S
- Full P&L responsibility to implement ITS projects and programs on time and in budget
- Lead project teams and direct domain experts, support functions, and third-party partners to complete customer projects and achieve project targets
- Interface and connect with customers on all project-related topics, risks, and opportunities
- Professional and eloquent communication with customers, vendors, subcontractors, and engineering consultants
- Lead customer-facing activities (customer interviews, Q/A sessions, project landmark meetings, design approvals, final acceptance procedures) from bid generation to project acceptance and closure
- Driving all external and internal offer approval and release requests and processes in an expedited manner and with the highest quality
- Work with different departments (Sales, Project Management, R&D, Product Management, Procurement, Legal and Field Operations) to develop and qualify bids and proposals - Present management with recommendations for improving volume, market share, and price
- Review RFP's for feasibility and profitability - understand customer needs and match them with Yunex's value proposition and USPs
- Generate offers, bids, proposals, contracts, and other sales-related documents required by customers for products, solutions, and services
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent health, vision, and dental plans with many options from which to choose.
- All employees receive Life Insurance, Short, and Long-Term Disability coverage.
- 401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary.
- Education reimbursement programs.
- Extensive product training and professional career development.
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without the need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted a medical or religious exemption.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Yunex LLC
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.