- Collaborate with the marketing teams to create and implement effective go to market strategies for new and existing products, systems, programs and services.
- Develop and execute holistic and strategic Marketing communication plans including success metrics to drive growth in target segments
- Direct the development and execution of an integrated digital marketing strategy that drives customer engagement and lead nurturing, while gathering and reporting meaningful data analytics for future decision making.
- Spearhead the strategic and tactical execution of marketing campaigns and activities, including advertising, promotions and sales tools. Implement performance metrics and measure results.
- Collaborate with marketing, creative, content and channel teams, and distribution partners to create integrated marketing programs that drive interest, influence and achieve sales and growth targets.
- Lead the Diagnostics Marketing Communications Department, including managing personnel, short-term and long-term scheduling, resource needs, and developing and managing effective campaign budgets.
- Oversee integration, implementation, and measurement of the corporate brand strategy across all aspects of the business, with a focus on Value Promises and design.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 10+ years of relevant experience in B2B healthcare marketing
- Experience in laboratory diagnostics marketing
- Strong operational and business acumen
- Proven results in working with executive leadership and cross-functional collaboration
- Proven ability to develop customer-centric Marketing Communication programs including multi-channel campaigns and value-based message development, and measure the impact of marketing efforts
- Superior organizational and operational skills; ability to manage multiple projects and shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment, while meeting all deadlines.
- Proven ability to recruit, motivate, develop and lead a team direct and indirect; local and remote.
- Sophisticated relationship and team-building skills to ensure positive interfacing with all levels of colleagues and effectively work across all organizational stakeholders
- Strategic thinker with high attention to detail
- Superb communications skills including copywriting
- Collaborates effectively to deliver results in a timely manner
- Ability to work well in highly matrixed, global organization
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.