Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Supply Chain Management Professional
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Supply Chain Management Professional, you will be responsible for:
- Manages Siemens Healthineers instrument shipment process for customer orders, sales rep demo orders, internal shipments, evaluation orders and quality replacements based on physical inventory.
- Creates and processes SAP orders for ancillary items & installation supplies.
- Processes Millipore orders for systems and service. Coordinates instrument delivery schedules with Field Service/Field Technical Organization and carriers.
- Manages inventory backorders through to fulfillment. Provides information on demand to Marketing and Supply Chain to support instrument forecasting.
- Manages the instrument returns process for customer orders and quality replacements.
- Confirms the necessary approvals have been obtained for equipment returns and moves.
- Creates SAP return orders and initiates the returns process with carrier.
- Provides support for returned equipment to assigned returns warehouse.
- Guides the coordination of various Marketing programs, e.g. bridge to new products, as well as new product release process.
- Participates in knowledge share pertaining to instrument logistics and other impacted business process' to collaborate with Marketing, Sales, Finance, Supply Chain and other stakeholders to support, implement and document process improvements.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- Demonstrates a broad grasp of knowledge pertaining to instrument logistics, supply chain and other impacted business processes.
- Demonstrates general knowledge of Contract Management policies and procedures, accounting, diagnostics equipment, sales support and customer service.
- Demonstrates the ability to analyze data from a variety of sources and develop a single direction for specific situations.
- Strong understanding of Warehouse, Logistics & OEM practices and processes.
- Demonstrates broad knowledge and audit involvement with regards to ISO and other Quality Requirements, SOA Controls and Testing guidelines and Corporate Compliance.
- Strong knowledge of SHARE, SAP, Outlook & Excel.
- Good knowledge of instrument acquisition process from quote to shipment/return.
- Basic understanding of Project Management.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple & changing priorities relative to instrument logistics. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Provides specialized guidance or training to staff members demonstrating leadership qualities.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience with warehouse, planning or inventory management experience within the diagnostics industry.
- 2-4 years’ experience with project management or logistics planning.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.