Who we are | Our Culture
Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects energy systems and buildings to adapt and evolve the way we live and work through high-profile construction and infrastructure projects such as airports, pharmaceutical plants, data centers, stadiums, universities, military bases, and hospitals.
We live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
***Ability to work from home 2 days a week and 3 days in the office.
- Performs product support to customers remotely via phone, e-mail, and other forms of communication
- Completes on-site and in-house troubleshooting for EV products and other related products to customers. Performs in active programs to increase customer satisfaction.
- Performs in communicating product knowledge to customers with different levels of understanding.
- Performs in recommending semi complex product needs of the customer to product design group.
- Completes coordination for new product introductions as they relate to product support.
- Ability to enthusiastically take ownership of job responsibilities in both communication and administrative requirements and to meet individual and team KPI goals
What you will be do:
- Focus of this position will be on Siemens Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) products.
- Position will require the ability to understand and respond to semi complex questions posed by parties in the electric vehicle charging industry.
- Interpret operations and maintenance manuals, review processes and effectively bring customer through a commissioning process of an EVSE over the phone or via email.
- Position will require through preauthorized diagnostic and troubleshooting methods, the ability to evaluate the operation of an EVSE.
- Perform administrative functions including tracking customer case activities and provide RMA through one or more CRM tools on Siebel or Sales Force platforms
What you will need:
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Strong knowledge of an ERP System (SAP is preferred), CRM systems/Salesforce and Microsoft Office.
- EV experience a plus but knowledge one of the following skills would be considered as well: knowledge in circuit protection, networking components, small business or home networks.
- Candidate should have strong communication and administration skills, good work ethic, and be a consummate team player. Prefer knowledge in circuit protection, networking components, and small business or home networks.
- Some work outside of business hours may be required
- Analytical thinking combined with conceptual and organizational abilities.
- Team oriented personality who has the ability to work well by themselves or on a team in an international environment.
- Proactive at executing daily tasks and achieving long-term goals.
- Ability to travel 10% of the time.
- This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Why Siemens? In addition to an incredible career opportunity, we offer:
- A competitive base salary.
- Excellent health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, life insurance and PTO.
- Extensive training along with career development.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.