Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019, with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services that range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You shall verify & validate various digitalization (Energy Domain) software functions through test automation procedure & scripts ensuring that control applications & functions are balanced. This includes reviewing, developing, testing and maintaining scripts for various functions.
- It also includes performing bug analysis, bug testing through automated scripts.
- Develop test software for nonfunctional tests like performance, stress, load test etc.
- You are responsible for test automation & its execution as per prescribed test strategy to ensure that the software application complies with implicit & explicit requirements.
- To review user/software requirements documentation with relevant stakeholders.
- Specify & execute automation scripts based on analyzed requirements & test strategy.
- Automate test case using Selenium (Cucumber) using the programming language Java.
- Report errors in bug tracking tool and track the issues to closure incl. support of defect investigation, validate defect fixes. Adopt test design for test automation.
- To work on Version control like Git, Subversion.
- Build test documentations including test specifications, impact testing and Ensure product & process quality as per customer requirements.
- Build test reports including defect logging & test result logging, defect analysis, RCA, summary reports.
- Support to developers / testers for analysis of bugs by making automation scripts.
WE DON’T NEED SUPERHEROES, JUST SUPER MINDS
- We need a B.E/B.Tech graduate in Computer Science or Electronics/Electrical with MCA with 4-8 years of experience in software test automation.
- Good programming skills (Preferred in Selenium/Appium with Java)
- Knowledge of Test Automation (concepts & goals) & Web/Mobile based product test automation.
- Experience in different kinds of test automation framework.
- Knowledge of Web based and mobile-based product test automation.
- Experience in Regression, Load, Performance testing. (test design, test execution)
- Experience in any automation test tools (like Selenium, Appium, JMeter)
- Good communication skill (oral and written), quick learner for new technologies.
- Some domain knowledge of power plant control software.
- Experience in process control application like DCS is preferred.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Gurgaon, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT SIEMENS AT: WWW.SIEMENS.COM/CAREERS (http://www.siemens.com/careers)
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds (http://www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds)