Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.Be a part of it, design the future of Mobility and join us for your journey with Siemens Mobility Singapore.
What are my job responsibilities?
To lead as Senior Project Manager Signalling Project, ensuring the Delivery in terms of Quality, Schedule and Costs, and reporting to the Head of Projects:
- Perform Senior Project Manager activities
- Lead local Onshore team and coordinate with offshore team in Europe (Design, R&D and manufacturing)
- Monitor all contractual matters working closely with the Contract Manager
- Stablish close relationship with customer project team for successful completion of different stages of projects
- Formulate efficient strategies to achieve project targets
- Monitor performance for installation subcontractor and advice improvement measures working closely with the Construction Manager
- Monitor testing progress working closely with the T&C Manager
- Monitor weekly the Overall Progress of the Project (Installation, Trains, Coordination, T&C).
- Responsible for the P&L of the Project, working very closely with the Commercial PM.
- Compliance with LoA and QM Processes within Siemens in the areas of responsibilities
- Minimum 15 years of experience in Rail industry as Project Manager, and 10 years doing Signalling projects
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from recognized university
- Demonstrated experience of multi-disciplinary rail project management from design through delivery on major rail signalling projects.
- CAPM, PMP certified will be an advantage
- Experience with managing a team of more than 10 team members
- Singapore / PR preferred
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time