What do I do in this role?
As Project Manager Signalling, you successfully lead a Signalling Project, ensuring the Delivery in terms of Quality, Schedule and Costs:
- You are responsible for the P&L of the Project, working very closely with the Commercial PM.
- You lead the local onshore project team and coordinate with the offshore team in Europe (Design, R&D and manufacturing)
- You monitor all contractual matters working closely with the Contract Manager
- You establish a close relationship with the customer project team to ensure successful completion of different stages of the project
- You formulate efficient strategies to achieve the project targets
- You monitor the performance of the subcontractors and advice improvement measures working closely with the respective Construction and Coordination Managers
- You monitor the Overall Progress of the Project (Installation, Trains, Coordination, T&C)
- You ensure compliance with internal and external regulations and processes and report to the Head of Signalling Projects
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- You have profound project Management knowledge, with at least 5 years of experience as PM and vast experience in Signalling projects
- You are a team player who is analytical, highly motivated and independent with excellent team spirit and interpersonal skills.
- You have the ability to communicate well with different levels and qualifications of professionals.
- You have basic knowledge of Contract and Financials
- You are well versed with PM tools; MS Project and MS Office
- Your additional knowledge in other railway core systems (electrification, rolling stock and telecommunications) is a plus.
- Your relevant PM Certifications are a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time