For our Digital Grid Business Unit, We are looking for Part Time Working Students. This role will be responsible for sales and administrative support activities of SI DG Software Sales Group and to work in line with sales group targets.
What are my responsibilities?
• Effectively providing professional administration support to the Software Sales and PTI Leaders and Department as necessary.
• Supporting offer process (preparing draft and standard offer documents, making internal checks, etc.).
• Supporting order process (internal checks, coordination between team, organizing the files etc.)
• Following and supporting software demo process.
• Following and searching updates on technical documents (includes high standard Turkish translation of technical explanations).
• Checking and updating working hour (PSoD) system with PTI and Software Sales leaders.
• Tracking actions in software business plans and supporting presentation preparation.
• Consolidating and preparing sales related documents.
• Supporting sales and group meetings including minutes of meeting.
• Following and making updates on customer database.
• Performing information and data research.
• Within international sales focus, regularly following, creating and updating contents.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• 3rd year undergraduate student in Electrical, Electronics Engineering or related Engineering faculties or Associate’s Degree in related departments of faculties.
• Minimum 2,5 days/week availability during school term, 3-4 days/week during summer and mid-term holiday (partly remote working).
• Willing to learn sales operations and to work in a challenging business environment.
• Excellent customer understanding, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical/mathematical skills and excellent understanding on calculations.
• Eager to follow new trends and technologies.
• Having creative feedbacks for increasing the quality of the sales operations and processes.
• Good knowledge in MS Office Applications and related software.
• Fluent English both written and verbal.
• Team player and confident.
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential.
Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive
applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We
support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their
colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality,
equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the
diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving
your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the
application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review
your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00