• Maintain good relationship with local Health Bureau and local academic authority to expand product impact and company’s reputation.
• Identify, create and maintain strong relationships with Key Opinion Leaders, authorities, professionals and patients in order to generate support in a dedicated therapeutic area.
• Lead and manage each tendering, pricing, reimbursment project to meet the target and resposible for the market access process.
• Collect and provide local policy information and analysis as needed.
• Provide the needed training to sales team to ensure high wining rate in market access.
• Develope and maintain market access database, SOP and other necessary fundations.
• Collaborate with related functions as needed.
• Other related work assigned by line manager.
• Medical device experiences at international company for more than 5 years.
• Prior work experience that requires close liaisons with external parties such as government
• Sales experience is the plus
• Bachelor degree or above.
• Good English communication skill both oral and written.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Diagnostics (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time