Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together!
Meet the team - Video
Are you brave enough to challenge yourself?
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions, and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
Join our team as “Java Developer” from our office in Katowice, Poland, or any of our other Siemens locations within Poland. You will work from the office, full remote or in combination of both, depending on your preferences. We are innovative company focused on building class act software tools for engineers to design printed circuit boards. Our customers create world’s most amazing technology from medical devices to satellite system. As Java Developer, you will participate in project involves porting existing web application implemented in Java Enterprise technology to Amazon Web Services platform. Our solution allows electronic engineers to visualize designs, perform inspection and collaboration in easy way. From technical point of view application consists of rich UI layer with HTML5 features and complex business logic with SQL database access. Moving this system to AWS should give you many opportunities to work on challenging tasks and develop technical and programming skills.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by
- Working in agile methodology with application developers and a product owner to understand requirements and realize planned goals
- Designing and implementing cloud solutions based on AWS platform
- Grow professionally together with your teammates.
What do you need to realize what matters?
- Several years of software engineering experience
- Solid experience as Java developer (experience in Quarkus would be beneficial)
- Experience in working with AWS infrastructure and services
- Solid experience with client-server architecture
- Analytical thinking skills
- Experience with Hibernate
- Experience with SQL databases (PostgreSQL, Oracle, Aurora)
- Experience in working with containers (Docker)
- Experience in developing software using REST APIs and microservices
- Experience in working with version control systems
- Prior experience with large software development projects is desirable
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Communicative English that enables collaboration with global team
What we offer?
- Competitive salary and benefits (Lunch Subvention, Holiday Allowance, Medical Care, Sport Card, Life Insurance, Social Budget)
- Extra paid vacation days
- Work on implementations as product producer (Siemens) not a partner company
- Development paths with ability to learn from highly skilled experts
- Access to learning platforms
- Interesting and challenging career path within Siemens
We offer an international environment with more than 140,000 customers around the world who already rely on our expertise in digitization. We are involved in exciting and varied customer projects in the aerospace, automotive and transportation, consumer products and retail, electronics and semiconductors, energy and utilities, industrial machinery and heavy machinery, maritime, and medical devices and pharmaceuticals industries. With us, you will find a team-oriented work environment, comprehensive training options and attractive benefits. Through individual target agreements and diverse career models with specialization options, we offer you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Be part of the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Siemens Digital Industries Software Homepage:
Siemens Digital Enterprise videos:
Siemens PLM & MOM videos:
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time