Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Are you brave enough to challenge yourself?
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions, and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
Join our team as “AWS DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)” from our office in Katowice, Poland or any of our other Siemens locations within Poland. We consider a mix between working remotely from home and meeting the team in the office.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated AWS DevOps Engineer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible to support the team with taking care of AWS cloud-based system which allows electronic engineers to visualize Printed Circuit Boards.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by
- Develop automation routines to effectively automate the deployment of cloud services
- Responsible for the availability, security/compliance, backup, and performance of the cloud infrastructure
- Troubleshoot and make recommendations to resolve application integration issues
- Perform system monitoring, diagnose and correct system problems
- Build, release and configuration management of production system
- Share knowledge about AWS best practices
What do you need to realize what matters?
- Hands-on experience with using a broad range of AWS technologies in particular ECS, ELB, SQS, Aurora, VPC, WAF, IAM, CloudWatch
- Hands-on experience in writing Infrastructure as Code using Terraform
- Hands-on experience in setting up and maintaining CI/CD pipelines in GitLab
- Hands-on experience in working with containers and container services
- Ability to create technical documentation and present outcome of your work
- Very good English language skills (verbal and written)
What we offer?
- Competitive salary and benefits (Lunch Subvention, Holiday Allowance, Medical Care, Sport Card, Life Insurance)
- Extra paid vacation days
- Work on implementations as product producer (Siemens) not a partner company
- Interesting and challenging career path within Siemens
- Support with relocation (candidate outside of Katowice)
We offer an international environment with more than 140,000 customers around the world who already rely on our expertise in digitization. We are involved in exciting and varied customer projects in the aerospace, automotive and transportation, consumer products and retail, electronics and semiconductors, energy and utilities, industrial machinery and heavy machinery, maritime, and medical devices and pharmaceuticals industries. With us, you will find a team-oriented work environment, comprehensive training options and attractive benefits. Through individual target agreements and diverse career models with specialization options, we offer you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Be part of the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Siemens Digital Industries Software Homepage:
Siemens Digital Enterprise videos:
Siemens PLM & MOM videos:
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Polska Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time