- Ensures the compliance with the LoA guidelines for all commercial aspects.
- Ensures the accuracy of project books and records, including recording of such in the appropriate systems, e.g. SAP
- Ensures compliance with Siemens-FRG plus the local Gaap requirements.
- Ensures all related Project Reporting and Controlling activities.
- Supports the Project Manager in what concerns the financial results, set targets are managed with due professional care and optimizes the project gross profit, cash flow, assets and financing instruments.
- Actively communicates with customer's commercial representatives
- Together with the PM proactively setting up a contract and claim management in the project, including involvement and cooperation with the assigned contract manager.
- Supports the PM in identifying, evaluating, and assessing risk and opportunities, strategies and response activities – taking over the full responsibility in this regard with respect to all commercial risks and opportunities.
- Supports Project Manager to select and involve partners / subcontractors.
- Represents the project in the relevant decision boards internally and externally.
- Agrees targets with commercial project staff and delegates defined responsibilities and authority.
- Leads commercial project team members to act according to the Business Conduct Guidelines and establishes a culture of trust and integrity.
- Degree in Business Administration
- At least 3 years’ experience in Controlling.
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving and efficient communication skills, initiative and proactivity.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to work in a changing environment and willing to travel.
- User knowledge of SAP.
- Fluent in English (mandatory) and one other language, preferable Spanish.
- Proficient in MS Excel & Office.
- Team Player, with strong customer focus, result & quality orientation
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY, UNIPESSOAL LDA
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time