Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as DX Informatics Training Specialist
JOB LOCATION CARY NC
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a DX Informatics Training Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Delivery of informatics product training to internal and external participants leveraging electronic meeting platforms and other audio visual resources.
- Development and review of training materials which are designed for our global audience and collaboration with the global trainer team.
- Conducting training needs assessments, participation in knowledge transfers and enhancing product knowledge and skillsets.
- Utilization and maintenance of our Training Center’s IT infrastructure and virtual machine platform to enhance emulation of a customer’s laboratory environment.
- Educating your peers in basic IT, informatics products and providing details of how they may better leverage the Training Center IT infrastructure to enhance their training environments.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You have completed studies in basic and intermediate IT skills (i.e. CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network +, MCSA Server 2016, etc.)
- You have strong computer skills (MS Office Suite); video development/editing software is a plus!
- You will be working with our latest technology and are willing to learn about new hardware, software tools and solutions
- You demonstrate strong organizational, project management and communication skills.
- You demonstrate leadership and collaboration across organizational levels and are self-motivated.
- You demonstrate good command of the English language (spoken and written) and cultural sensitivity to be able to interact with international participants. Knowledge of other languages is an advantage.
- You enjoy and are willing to travel (20%), domestically and internationally, to conduct training classes at global Siemens Healthineers sites and participate in meetings and training sessions. Global travel experience is an advantage.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 5-8 years of Information Technology experience; and experience in a Medical Technology/Healthcare industry preferred
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for all new hires by their start date. (Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons).
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.