Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Service Logistics PM
JOB LOCATION: Remote USA Only
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Service Logistics PM, you will be responsible for:
- Lead / Drive / Participate in Kaizen Events, Source / Return Source Initiatives and Projects. (SAP Enhancements / Process Improvements / HPS Events etc) Represent the source team in Global Initiatives / Projects / Activities.
- Analyze the current design and development processes of our partners, consolidate cross-departmental requirements in the operational units and create optimized concepts for implementation in the integrated tool landscape
- Evaluate possible savings potential and relevant KPIs
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- You will be working with our latest technology and therefore you are willing to learn about new software and hardware solutions
· Partner with development teams to provide reporting solution implementations.
· Be involved in change management of solutions based on user needs/requirements
· Participate in Integration, User Acceptance, and Functionality Testing.
· Provide analytic support to the Source / Return Source Team
· Liaison between Source Team and OI Team.
· Perform feasibility analysis, scope projects and work with other supporters and the project management teams to be able to prioritize deliverables.
· Experience with common tool platforms (preferably SAP / Data Workbench / Snowflake / Power BI).
· Ideally, you are already familiar with LEAN, Healthineers Performance System and agile methods and can apply them.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree with 4 years of experience in the job offered or an acceptable alternate occupation.
- Project management experience a plus.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain, Buying and Planning preferred.
- Strong Communication Skills, Team Player, ability to collaborate diverse networks.
- Willing to travel up to 20%
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for all new hires by their start date. (Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons).
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.