- Lead participant in collaborating with Service Business Mgmt and IT to ensure proper MEA Accounting through comprehension of various service offerings and in-depth knowledge of MEA revenue recognition tool facilitated through SAP
- Reconcile and analyze various balance sheet for various contract asset/liability accounts
- Serve as key liaison for HS NAM Accounting related to HS CS NAM business offerings and processes
- Ensure monthly, quarterly and annual financial close activities are completed in timely/efficient manner
- Support various HS CS Departments to aid in comprehension of various financial / accounting topics
- Participate/Facilitate various internal audits with HS CS NAM Customer Administration including billing/coverage accuracy; resolution of aged topics; communication with management
- Timely and accurate financial reporting
- Proper MEA Accounting in dynamic service portfolio environment
- Ability to take tasks (both planned and ad-hoc) with actionable outcome
- Customer orientation and responsiveness in a matrix environment
- Effectively communication with various levels of management
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance and related area(s)
- 3 to 10 years in relevant field, balanced against relevant Siemens experience
- Solid comprehension of various accounting guidelines
- Strong analytical and financial skills
- Effective communicator with team members and with Senior level management
- Self-starter, capable of bringing projects to a successful conclusion with minimal supervision
- Proficient in working with an ERP system, downloading data and creating database driven models, Visual Analytics experience a plus. Expertise within the Microsoft Office suite of products is necessary.
- Travel required, estimated 5%
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.