1. Product Portfolio Enhancement
1.1 Collect and analyze market demand and competitor product evolution.
1.2 Own products competitiveness analysis yearly basis
1.3 Regular portfolio WS with MI HQ (in documentation such as preparation of market requirements, China priority, draft business cases for selected key function and products, MI HQ conclusion, follow up)
2. Product Price Management
2.1 Build up and maintain L2 price system
2.2 L2 price adjustment yearly basis
3. Product Promotion
3.1 Responsible for product promotion through various channels (Seminar, exhibition, customer meeting, E-market.)
3.2 Prepare and update product related sales tools (brochure, catalogue, manual, slides and references etc.)
4. Product related support
4.1 Collect and analyze product related key issues, including quality, logistic, grey channel cases on monthly basis.
4.2 Assist pre order and risk approval process implementation.
4.3 Work out Demo budget plan and demo management
4.4 Build up and maintain product documents via sharing folder and Siemens intranet
4.5 Products certificate management
4.6 Work out Product Branch application
4.7 Sales key customer and project bidding technical support
4.8 Technical clarification for sales and customer
5. Interface with HQ and factory
5.1 Forecast on product piece count forecast on monthly basis
5.2 Forecast on seasonal product and or big project order to factory
5.3 Information sharing in between HQ and factory on product change (e.g. shortage of material)
5.4 Feedback and comments on factory LTA (lead time agreement)
6. Product training
6.1 Conduct product training internally (MI PI sales and distributors) and externally for customer, together with Sales Support team.
• Bachelor’s degree or above;
• More than 8 years relevant experience in Process Instrument, especially MAG Flow Meter;
• Good command of English in both oral and written; Good presentation skill;
• Basic knowledge of an entrepreneur (incl. strategic view, operation; EBIT, costs);
• Adequate Process Instrument portfolio & application knowledge; Be the Expert;
• Willing to travel frequently;