Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Project Manager to help achieve projects
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for execution of in-vivo equipment projects in accordance with PM@Siemens Healthineers guidelines and local regulations
- You are responsible for managing and coordinating all processes and stakeholders to achieve both financial and technical targets of the project
- You are responsible for achieving maximum amount of customer satisfaction while staying in budget and delivering on time.
- You are responsible for active and accurate implementation of project management tools
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/tr
Your qualifications and experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Field
· Minimum 2 years of experience in Project Management preferably in Healthcare sector
· PM certification such as PMI & IPMA will be an asset
· Knowledge on compliance, negotiation and communication methods, change& claim management, risk & opportunity management, Health & Safety Regulations will be an asset
Your attributes and skills:
· You have advanced level of knowledge in Autocad and MS Office Applications
· You have excellent command of English (German will be an asset)
· Male candidates should have completed the military service requirements
· Driving license is required
· You are profound team player, willing to lead when necessary
· No restriction to travel within Turkey and abroad
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at http://www.siemens.com.tr/web/1201-10707-1-1/siemens_turkiye_-_tr/siemens_turkiye/ust_menu/is___kariyer
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Siemens Healthineers stands for a culture of (gender) diversity and inclusion. Therefor we expressively invite women to apply for this position.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Saglik Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time