With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Test Professional – NFR team and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us and What are my responsibilities?
• Required to test non-functional requirements of Software applications like TIA/ PCS neo.
• Responsible for writing, reviewing, and executing test cases for the PCS neo products
• Responsible for writing defect reports and verifying them after fixes.
• Setup the test environments in Lab for different types of tests, which involves configuration of the products under test.
• Requirements and Technical clarifications with partners.
• Implementing “end-user like” scenarios for system testing.
• Knowledge of Tools used for NFR Tests.
Desired Experience and Qualification:
Experience: 2-5 years of total experience in Manual/ Automation Test
(Experience in NFR Test activities preferred)
Qualification: BE –CS, Electronics, Electrical, Instrumentation Tech. Engineering
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time