As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) in Portugal shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions to over 200 Siemens entities across the world, in around 20 different languages.
Join our GBS team as Senior Business Architect (PEGA BPM Certified) and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers! Our Opportunity-to-Cash business line provides a variety of transactional and digital services - from lead generation to the collection of incoming payments. We also provide services related to Quotation, Offer and Contract Management, Order Management & Logistics, Cash Collection, and much more!
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?What role will you play?
- Engage and manage your clients’ key stakeholders to understand their challenges, become their trusted advisor, capturing their business objectives and needs;
- Provide your clients with a clear vision and roadmap;
- Assess your clients current and target architecture needs, define, design and deliver a Pega business architected solution;
- As a thought leader, you’ll engage, educate and enable your clients’ resources on industry standards;
- Collaborating with a high performing DOM delivery team, you will ensure the solution meets or exceeds your client’s expectations.
- Background in Business Analysis and/or Business Architecture;
- Business Architect who is skilled in architecting solution using CRM and IBPM technologies with exposure to AI and robotics technology;
- Passion about demonstrating your business architecture skills through the use of industry leading software that helps solve business and enterprise problems;
- Exceptionally strong client engagement and communication skills with 10+ years of experience in Business Commercial process in the area of O2C/P2P;
- Experience in defining, designing and delivering solutions;
- Business and or technical analysis, process and UI modelling;
- Agile/scrum development methodology knowledge and experience;
- Customer success focused, outcomes driven, moves with a sense of urgency and a strong team player;
- Strong track record of customer engagement and delivery success;
- Experience working with industry leading technologies to deliver your solution designs and vision in a fast-paced environment;
- Trusted and advisor and thought leader by your clients.
Want to know more about GBS?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
What we have to offer:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time