- Act as primary point of contact to assigned set of accounts for all technical issues related to their use of STAR-CCM+/FloEFD/Flotherm. Identify problems and take responsibility for successful resolution of issues, including reporting of bugs.
- Participate in the sales process to facilitate sales and deployment of software at potential and existing customers.
- Conduct training on Introductory and Advanced Topics
- Conduct technical discussions with prospective accounts on benefits of CFD products
- Perform benchmark simulations to define best practices and verify results
- Present new features of software to address customer needs
- Create Knowledge Base Articles for the customer portal
- Work on multiple projects/problems simultaneously
- Collaborate with product management and industry teams to provide input on future product direction
- M.S. or Ph.D. in Aerospace, Mechanical, Chemical or related field with focus on computational methods and fluid dynamics. B.S. degree coupled with previous engineering industry experience may be considered.
- Flexible attitude.
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Experience with STAR-CCM+/FloEFD/Flotherm or other commercial CFD tools
- Prior technical support experience
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.