We are seeking an exceptional B2B demand generation leader who will be accountable for Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) pipeline opportunity generation goals for the Digital Manufacturing solution segment. In this role, you will be a critical leader in the go-to-market team and is responsible for driving demand for all verticals and products, across all customer and prospect audiences. As a member of the Product Marketing team, you will work with teams from the segment (Product Management, Business development, etc.), global marketing, and external vendors to run campaigns on time and on budget.
- In close partnership with Global Sales, Global Marketing, generate and increase the deal velocity of net-new ARR pipeline opportunities
- Work closely with senior product marketing staff, product management, sales, and industry specialists to design, implement and track digital marketing programs that are aligned with business goals and engage customers and prospects most effectively
- Collaborating with product marketing, establish and execute the content strategy to engage our target audiences with the right message at the right time
- Plan and execute all digital marketing tactics, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns in a close collaboration with global marketing
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Support lead nurturing process with efficient content. Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create supporting marketing content, such as landing pages and emails, while optimizing user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- 4-6 years of experience in B2B demand generation with proven working experience in digital marketing
- Proven examples of creating and influencing opportunities in a B2B SaaS business selling to enterprise-level as well as Small and Medium business (SMB) companies
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Demonstrable working knowledge of analytics tools, working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or engineering required.
- MS degree in marketing, engineering, or a related field.
- Manufacturing experience and understanding the basics of production systems and processes, including robotics, additive manufacturing, Manufacturing Execution Systems and CNC machining
- Understanding of industrial application of digital manufacturing solutions, such as CAD, CAM, and PLM software
- Experience with SaaS solutions, including launching and marketing SaaS products
Siemens Industry Software Inc. requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.